Reviews of Hotel Ronda Lesseps
Carrer Ballester, 77, Barcelona
1. Good location in terms of transport (4 minutes to metro station / or bus station, 2 minutes to other bus stations)
1. Poor breakfast (not a buffet) which is included to the room price:
a) always to take: coffee or tea + juice + butter and jam
b) one to choose: french bread with cheese or with ham OR french bread called 'toast' OR sweet croissant
2. Paid internet
3. Very loudly outside the window
Sean Reynolds, 29
I will keep this simple.
- Hard Beds -(really hard)
- Rooms get cleaned after 5pm (if you are lucky)
- The buffet breakfast does not exisit (unless your in a group)http://www.hotellesseps.com/en/la-cafeteria.html
- They dont give breakfast to free children (you need to complain)
- Hostels are cheaper, cleaner, friendlier
- The room is sort of clean
- Very overpriced
- Paper thin walls
- All electric random cuts when in room to save the hotel money
- Shower gets very hot and coldn randomly (be careful if you have children as they will burn in the shower if left alone).
Laura Busch, 21
Everything was like we expected it. Really nice Hotel.For a good price. We would come back! :)
jenna shaw, 25
Everything was perfect. Very clean and modern, bedroom and bathroom were gorgeous.Lots of plug sockets. Free Aircon all the time.
Staff were very helpful and friendly. The only thing was that we had to get the staff to activate the safe and the Tv didnt work but we didnt want 2 stay and watch tv anyway as we were out and about.On the last day the staff let us keep our bags behind reception for free. They also booked a taxi for us.There was no noise. The only bad point was the view of a construction site.But there was no noise at all. So we had a peaceful night's sleep. But we only used the hotel as a base.The hotel was 5 mins walk away from metro station which was on the main line for la ramblas, the marina, Barca FC club and Main train station.I would definitely would stay here again. Very good value for money.
United Arab Emirates
Basic but ok. Location is not a big issue a few minutes from the subway.